Alan Rosa says he objected to budget cuts that would have put Twitter, now X, at risk of violating a security practices settlement
A former executive at Twitter, now called X, has filed a lawsuit claiming he was fired for objecting to budget cuts after Elon Musk acquired the company. The executive said Musk’s proposed slashing would prevent the company from complying with a US government settlement over its security practices.
Alan Rosa, who was Twitter’s global head of information security, filed the lawsuit late on Tuesday in New Jersey federal court, alleging breach of contract, wrongful termination and retaliation, among other claims. X Corp did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
More Stories
Newborns treated with antibiotics respond less well to vaccines, study shows
As a geneticist, I will not mourn 23andMe and its jumble of useless health information | Adam Rutherford
Bonobos may combine words in ways previously thought unique to humans